Product Operations Program Manager
Life at Samsung Ads
We are proud to build a world class organization that thrives on: Collaborating closely, problem-solving, breaking new ground, breaking new ground and adapting quickly to a rapidly evolving industry. We are looking for an Operations Program Manager!
As a 2023 “Montreal’s Top Employer”, we offer a hybrid work environment made easy for you with practical perks, commuting and lunch benefits.
- A competitive compensation package, including a performance based incentive plan
- A very generous and broad ranged personal & healthcare spending program
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage; you can choose the option(s) that best suits YOU
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off and so much more!
- Access to free learning and development opportunities
- Amazing discounts, tons of social activities and various other extras!
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1
- Giving back program which includes donation matching & volunteering including a paid volunteer day
If you wish to know more about us, please visit www.samsungads.ca
About this role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong background in project management. The ideal candidate should be able to manage complex technology projects with aggressive schedules (in different timezones), and be able to deliver the projects on time. As an Operations Program Manager, you will implement and maintain the operational process for the Product and Engineering Organization. You will contribute to the development of the strategic planning and execution process that impacts the organization over the long term.
- Manage the strategic planning and Intake process for the Organization.
- Work with Samsung’s global teams and Product and Engineering Teams to deliver high quality projects as per requirements within a timely manner. Partner closely with stakeholders to define scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with business goals. Drive collaboration with cross-functional teams across multiple geographies.
- Define and track project deliverables – create project plan, roadmaps, manage project schedules, and own end to end project delivery.
- Manage communication of progress/status, key milestones and business value delivered to Samsung Ads leadership, product development organization and other internal stakeholders. Clearly communicate cross-functionally with team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, priorities, risks and issues.
- Lead and drive process changes for continuous improvement.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
- 10-12 years in project/program management role managing software development projects.
- Experience working with technical teams, including product management, operations, engineering, etc. and cross-functionally.
- Experience in planning and portfolio management and understanding of software development lifecycle and operations.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills with the ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives using Agile methodology. Hands-on experience with JIRA Platform, Confluence & Dashboarding.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence others and facilitate workshops and presentations coupled with strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
Quebec Language Clause
This role demands for the individual to work and to collaborate, regularly, with global teams and regions, such as Canada, the United States, India; and therefore, requires that the incumbent is able to also speak/write in English.
Diversity and inclusion
Samsung Ads is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or have any questions during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org