Global Director, Ad Operations
Life at Samsung Ads
We are proud to build a world class organization that thrives on: Collaborating closely, excellence, diversity, breaking new ground and adapting quickly to a rapidly evolving industry. We are looking for a Global Director, Ad Operations who’s Very attentive to details and rigorous! We are looking for someone who has the ability to prioritize tasks and resolve problems in a timely manner!
We offer a hybrid work environment made easy for you with practical perks, commuting and lunch benefits.
- A competitive compensation package, including a performance based incentive plan
- A very generous and broad ranged personal & healthcare spending program
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage; you can choose the option(s) that best suits YOU
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off and so much more!
- Access to free learning and development opportunities
- Amazing discounts, tons of social activities and various other extras!
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1
- Giving back program which includes donation matching & volunteering including a paid volunteer day
If you wish to know more about Samsung Ads, please visit our website.
About this role:
Samsung has developed a proprietary ad platform that leverages unique first-party TV data to help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and our SMART TVs. The Samsung Ad Platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
We are looking for a multi-talented team player to lead and deliver effective advertising services to Samsung Ads’ clients. This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work on the leading edge of innovation with all the different actors involved in online advertising and to learn hands-on about digital advertising. The ideal candidate would have a keen interest for new technologies and digital media, would possess great communication skills and be highly motivated to grow in this challenging fast-paced environment.
The Global Director of Ad Operations, will be responsible for improving our ad delivery by ensuring all aspects of our client service, campaign management, and implementation processes are optimized to fulfill our revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have a data driven approach to Ad Operations to build and review team productivity trends and KPIs. This role will oversee a team of Ad Operations Specialists located in Canada, India, US and Europe. The objective will be to facilitate best-in-class client service, as well as partner closely with Customer Solutions Managers, Sales leads and Product and Engineering to best operationalize campaign setup through Samsung Ads’ tech stack.
- Global Team Management while coaching and mentoring team members
- Cultivating and recognizing success and initiative within the team to drive performance, engagement and sense of belonging
- Planning hiring and growth of talents to ensure scalability
- Support all markets; Americas, EMEA & APAC
- Voicing the ad operations needs and issues in cross-departmental meetings to help efficient product and feature development and ensure company strategy alignment
- Streamlining of local communication between ad operations and sales/CS to ease workloads and boost efficiency
- Drive data driven performance monitoring (delivery, client satisfaction, margin, KPI, IVT, brand safety etc.)
- Take part in the hiring and training of new members while monitoring the their work
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders
- Around 8 years of experience working in a senior Ad Operations leadership capacity
- Experience working with global counterparts and managing teams operating 24/7
- Expert on execution of the campaign using multiple platforms such as: DoubleClick Bid Manager, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other DSPs, RTB media (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges or in-house ad-network tools)
- Experience in a quantitative field, including: a DSP or SSP/exchange with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities
- Deep experience managing video campaigns and deep understanding of VAST and VPAID formats
- In depth understanding about metrics and vendors related to Viewability, Optimization, Private marketplace deals and ad fraud measurement; vendors such as MOAT, IAS Double Verify and others
- Experience with SalesForce, Operative. One, Jira or Confluence will be preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Customer service mentality; professional communication skills, both internally and externally with customers
Diversity and inclusion
Samsung Ads is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or have any questions during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: email@example.com