Digital Campaign Manager – Programmatic
Life at Samsung Ads
We are proud to build a world class organization that thrives on: excellence, collaboration, breaking new ground and adapting quickly to a rapidly evolving industry. We are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager/Specialist for a 18 month contract.
We offer a hybrid work environment made easy for you with practical perks, commuting and lunch benefits.
- A competitive compensation package, including a performance based incentive plan
- A very generous and broad ranged personal & healthcare spending program
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage; you can choose the option(s) that best suits YOU
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off and so much more!
- Access to free learning and development opportunities
- Amazing discounts, tons of social activities and various other extras!
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1
- Giving back program which includes donation matching & volunteering including a paid volunteer day
If you wish to know more about Samsung Ads, please visit our website.
About this role:
As a Digital Campaign Manager/Specialist, you will manage online campaigns working hands-on with the company’s proprietary ad platform. You will work with other Campaign Management team members and AdOps teams on a regular basis to ensure successful campaign execution, including that insertion orders are clearly understood and executed, creatives and tags are tested and approved and that all timelines and KPIs are being met.
You will have the unique opportunity to work on the leading edge of innovation and to learn hands-on about digital advertising supported by a hard-working and fun team.
This role would be hybrid based requiring a mix of working from our Montreal, QC/Toronto, ON office and remote work (Note that you will be working on West Coast Hours, from 12PM to 8PM EST, as you will be in contact with our West Coast team).
- Implement and optimize advertising campaigns (Smart TV)
- Validate campaign setup and monitor the delivery to ensure that targeted objectives are met
- Advise on strategic media plans based on campaign objectives and budgets
- Conduct follow-up and monitoring based on given KPIs
- Work closely with Campaign Activation Specialists (CAS) to troubleshoot delivery issues, complicated discrepancies and proactive optimization strategies and Client Solution Managers (CSMs) team to ensure successful campaign execution, including asset deliverables, timelines, tags and KPIs
- Align with inventory team on inventory needs and requirements
- 2+ years of hands on experience managing, optimizing and analyzing CTV, OLV, Display or Mobile advertising campaigns across multiple platforms such as: DV360, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other programmatic platforms (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges,etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or in a quantitative analytical discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Greater knowledge on Programmatic advertising, Creative Management, Pixel Management
- Good understanding about Viewability and ad fraud measurement with Ad verification and Audience verification vendors
- Extremely strong time management, attention to detail, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical mindset and proficient ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data
Quebec Language Clause
This role demands for the individual to work on global projects and to assist, regularly, clients across Canada and the United-States as well as with teams outside Quebec; and therefore, requires that the incumbent is able to also speak/write in English.
Diversity and inclusion
Samsung Ads is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or have any questions during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org