Training & Documentation Specialist
Life at Samsung Ads
We are proud to build a world class organization that thrives on: Collaborating closely, empowerment, excellence, breaking new ground and adapting quickly to a rapidly evolving industry. We are looking for a 12 month contract Training & Documentation Specialist!
As a 2023 “Montreal’s Top Employer”, we offer a hybrid work environment made easy for you with practical perks, commuting and lunch benefits.
- A competitive compensation package, including a performance based incentive plan
- A very generous and broad ranged personal & healthcare spending program
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage; you can choose the option(s) that best suits YOU
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off and so much more!
- Access to free learning and development opportunities
- Amazing discounts, tons of social activities and various other extras!
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1
- Giving back program which includes donation matching & volunteering including a paid volunteer day
If you wish to know more about us, please visit www.samsungads.ca.
About this role
As part of the QA and Training Team, the Training & Documentation Specialist plays a key role in supporting and executing all training initiatives and projects for the Samsung Ads Canadian and Indian teams. They do so by engaging and partnering with subject matter experts to build relevant training material and resources and coordinate training schedules, sessions, and evaluations to unlock the Ad Operations teams’ potential and highest standards of performance.
- Take part in designing, planning and implementing new training to meet identified needs.
- Monitor the execution, and closing of documentation projects. Coordinate, administer and deliver portions of regular onboarding and training sessions.
- Maintain our training content up to date with latest product releases and organize/ensure maintenance of our library of training materials.
- Assist in creating a robust document control system, training matrix, and audit process to measure compliance against the set standards to ensure the best performance is delivered.
- Participate in the elaboration of onboarding platforms for Ad Operations new hires and tools that can facilitate training and evaluations
- Contribute to team projects by coordinating and executing activities to deliver results that are within scope and meet deadlines
- Help generate monthly reports on training metrics
- 2-4 years of experience with designing, implementing, and/or administering training programs
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, practices, and tools
- Strong public speaking/presentation skills to address small and large groups in live and virtual settings
- Good writing skills and good ability to summarize and simplify complex concepts
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects and deliver according to objectives, scope, and on time and knowledge of project management and documentation tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suites
Quebec Language Clause
This role demands for the individual to work on global projects and to assist, regularly, clients across Canada and the United States as well as with teams outside Québec; and therefore, requires that the incumbent is able to also speak/write in English.
Diversity and inclusion
Samsung Ads is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or have any questions during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.