Student job/Intern – Project Management
Life at Samsung Ads
We are proud to build a world class organization that thrives on: Collaborating closely, problem-solving, breaking new ground and adapting quickly to a rapidly evolving industry. We are looking for a Project Management Student/Intern, a part time role for 3 months!
We offer a hybrid work environment made easy for you with practical perks.
- A competitive compensation package & flexible hours
- Onboarding framework which ensures you’re set up for success from Day 1. This also includes a buddy program (someone who will be there for you) from Day 1.
If you wish to know more about us, please visit www.samsungads.ca
About this internship:
Join us for a 3-months part time opportunity (2 days/week) starting January 2024 that offers a unique and professional development opportunity that could lead to something more.
We are looking for a motivated student with an interest in technology who wants to learn how large organizations are structured, and develop a business-improvement mindset. You will be exposed to the various projects and services provided by the Global Platform Operations (GPOPS) Project Management Office which will allow them to gain an understanding of a Project Manager’s role within a large, cross-functional organization.
You will be responsible for supporting the team in managing projects, leading small-sized projects assigned to them, and participating in the Samsung Ads Project Management Community Practice.
- Shadow and support Project Managers on projects across a variety business areas, including Business Operations, Ad Operations, Engineering, and Global Expansion
- Support the team in their business improvement initiatives with a direct impact on team and organizational efficiency
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing project artifacts: meeting minutes, RACI, project charter, project plan, risk register, etc.
- Actively participate in the Samsung Ads Project Management Community Practice
- Prepare and deliver a presentation on a project led during the internship showcasing its impact and organizational value
- Program and Project management practices and frameworks
- Exposure of the Ad Tech industry
- Effective collaboration in a team environment, across multiple countries
- General understanding of company operations (HR, Legal, Finance, Operations, Service, Sales) within a large, global corporation
- Student enrolled in a Bachelor of Commerce, Administration degree, Master degree in Project Management or similar program and be in the process of completing a related school program/degree
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Detail-oriented, sense of initiative and good collaboration skills
- Bilingual French and Strong English Language skills
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Quebec Language Clause
This role demands for the individual to work on global/large scale projects and to assist, regularly, clients across Canada and the United States as well as with teams outside Québec; and therefore, requires that the incumbent is able to also speak/write in English.
Diversity and inclusion
Samsung Ads is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or have any questions during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org